|House Type||Apartments at Tullynagardy House|
|Price||£162,500 to £165,000|
|3 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||£165,000|
|4 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Green||Sold|
|5 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||Sale agreed|
|6 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||Sale agreed|
|7 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||Sale agreed|
|8 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Green||£162,500|
|9 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||£165,000|
|Site SHOW APT, 2 Tullynagardy Green Tullynagardy Road||Sale agreed|
Stylish modern living in an unparalleled location
Nestled just off the highly esteemed Tullynagardy Road in Newtownards, County Down, Tullynagardy House is truly in a league of it’s own. Surrounded by beautiful scenery and made accessible by the sweeping, treelined Tullynagardy Green, it’s easy to see how these homes are unlike any other when it comes to stylish, modern living.
Situated at the most northernly point of Strangford Lough, the charming town of Newtownards is steeped in history and culture. From the historic Scrabo Tower to the renowned Mount Stewart House and Gardens, residents would be hard pushed to find a location more remarkable than this one.
For those who love the great outdoors, Tullynagardy House is at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking landscapes Northern Ireland has to offer. Let the location speak for itself and explore the many green, open spaces surrounding this historic town. Whether its admiring nature’s beauty at the Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve, hitting a ball on the lush fairways of Scrabo Golf Club, or admiring the peaceful waters at Strangford Lough, there is certainly no shortage of spectacular things to see and exciting things to do.
Offering an exclusive collection of stylish apartments and a unique Gatelodge-style property, the homes at Tullynagardy House are sure to appeal. Perfect for young professionals or those downsizing, these apartments showcase the very definition of modern and luxurious living. Featuring a four-bedroom Gatelodge house, this new development would also be ideal for families wishing to settle down in a secluded, yet convenient area.
With an unparalleled location comes easy access to a multitude of all-important amenities. From leading primary and secondary schools, first-class sports and leisure centres and excellent entertainment facilities, to chic cafés, cosy bars and outstanding restaurants, everything a homeowner may need can be found just minutes away. What’s more, thanks to exceptional road links and easily accessible public transport services, travel has never been easier for those making the daily commute.
Leading the way for over 20 years
With over 20 years experience of building tailor-made homes in the North Down area, Northland Developments offer a reputable service catering to all needs, from first-time buyers to large families. Committed to the community, all on-going developments, including Lily Wood Lane, Claremont at Riverhill and The Green at Bridgelea, are located within the Newtownards area.
From one-to-one turnkey consultations and meetings with site managers, to an assigned person to answer any queries and an “open-door policy” at the Conlig Sales Office, customers can enjoy a stress free process from start to finish.
What’s more, with unrivalled turnkey options and an outstanding back up service, it’s not difficult to see why plenty of customers have chosen to buy their first and second home with Northland.
High quality finishes and details throughout
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
Most of the turnkey specification can be picked at Northland’s Sales Office to make the whole process as stress-free as possible.
- Bespoke kitchen designed & fitted with your wide choice of soft close doors & drawers, worktops (with upstands) & handles
- Hob splashback
- Appliances to include integrated fridge/ freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven & extractor fan (where applicable)
- Concealed chrome under cupboard lighting
- Recessed low voltage chrome down lighters to kitchen ceilings
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
Bathroom / ensuite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuites
- Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite
- Extensive choice of floor tiles to bathroom and ensuite with tiled splashbacks to sinks
- Fully tiled shower enclosure to ensuite
- Recessed chrome down lighters to bathroom and ensuite ceilings
- Vanity unit to bathroom
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband FTTP with speeds of up to 330Mb/s
- Energy efficient Natural Gas Heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- 5 year parts and labour warranty to boiler
- Choice of carpets (with underlay) to living areas and bedrooms
- Wooden laminate flooring to hallway
- Built-in wardrobe (where applicable)
- Bespoke cloak/boot room (where applicable)
- Choice of electric fire
- Internal walls & ceilings painted in neutral colour
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector
- Pre-wired for alarm
- Intercom door entry system to main apartment block
- Painted, moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Lift to main apartment block serving first floor and penthouses
- Northland 2 Year maintenance cover
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Traditionally constructed homes
- Feature external lighting fitted front and rear
- Private parking
- Open space to be landscaped
- Management company will be set-up to manage common areas
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.