|House Type||The Mulberry|
|Site 45 Drumman Meadows||Sale agreed||2,483 sq. feet|
An exclusive development of traditionally built, large detached homes with a beautiful turnkey finish by Northland Developments.
High quality finishes and details throughout
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
Most of the turnkey specification can be picked at Northland’s Sales Office to make the whole process as stress-free as possible.
– Bespoke kitchen designed & fitted with your wide choice of soft close doors & drawers, worktops (with upstands) and handles
– Hob splashback
– Appliances to include integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan (where applicable)
– Concealed chrome under cupboard lighting
– Recessed low voltage chrome down lighters to kitchen ceilings
– Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
BATHROOM / ENSUITE / CLOAKROOM
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuites
– Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite
– Extensive choice of floor tiles to bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with tiled splashbacks to sinks
– Fully tiled shower enclosures
– Recessed chrome down lighters to bathroom and ensuite ceilings
GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
– Superfast fibre-optic broadband FTTP with speeds of up to 330Mb/s
– Pre-wire house alarm
– Choice of carpets (with underlay) to lounge, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
– Wood burning stove
– Internal walls & ceilings painted in neutral colour
– Mains and battery supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
– Painted, moulded skirting and architrave
– Energy efficient Natural Gas Heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
– Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
– Northland 2 Year Maintenance Cover
– 10 Year NHBC Warranty
– Extensive use of natural Mourne stone features to traditionally built homes finished in brick or render (site specific)
– Feature external lighting fitted front and rear
– Open space to be landscaped
– Pebble driveway
– Rear gardens enclosed with timber fencing (where applicable)
– Outside water tap
– Management company will be set-up to manage common areas
All enquires to Northland Developments 028 9147 9277 or Maison Real Estate (Armagh Office) 028 3751 5949
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.